Article 1 - Preamble
- On how their personal data is collected. Are considered as personal data, any information allowing to identify a user. As such, it can be: his first and last names, his age, his postal address or e-mail address, his location or his IP address (non-exhaustive list);
- On the rights they have regarding this data;
- About the person responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
- On the recipients of this personal data;
This policy completes the legal notice and the General Conditions of Use that can be consulted by users at the following address
Article 2 - Principles relating to the collection and processing of personal data
In accordance with Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, personal data are:
- Processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner with regard to the data subject;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (see Article 3.1 hereof) and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date. All reasonable steps must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are deleted or rectified without delay;
- Kept in a form that permits identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of the data collected, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures
Processing is lawful only if, and to the extent that, at least one of the following conditions is met:
- The data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- The processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Article 3 - Personal data collected and processed in the context of navigation on the site
Article 3.1: Data collected
The personal data collected in the course of our activity are the following:
Date of birth
The collection and processing of this data is for the following purpose(s):
- Notify customers of actions on their account, of work on the infrastructure.
- Prevent fraud.
- Ensure compliance with the general conditions of use and sale.
- To ensure the proper functioning of the services offered by this website.
Article 3.2 : Method of data collection
When you use our website, the following data are automatically collected:
Other personal data is collected when you perform the following operations on the platform:
Date of birth
They are kept by the data controller under reasonable security conditions until the account is deleted.
The company may keep certain personal data beyond the above-mentioned time limits in order to meet its legal or regulatory obligations.
Article 3.3 : Data hosting
The NetHeberg website is hosted by :
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
Telephone number: 1007
Article 3.4 : Transmission of data to third parties
NetHeberg does not share data with third parties under any circumstances.
Article 3.5 : Cookies policy
A "cookie" is a computer file that is created and read when you browse a site. They allow data to be stored locally for future visits to the site.
This site uses session cookies that allowconnect to the various services offered by NetHeberg.
Article 4 - Data controller and data protection officer
Article 4.1: The data controller
Personal data is collected by NetHeberg, a branch of the AJ Group which can be identified by its RNA: W751262758.
The data controller can be contacted as follows:
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 4.2: The Data Protection Officer
The company's or manager's data protection officer is :
4 rue de Chantilly, 75009 Paris
Si you estimate, after having contacted us, that your rights "Data processing and Freedoms", are not respected, you can address an information to the CNIL.
Article 5 - The user's rights regarding data collection and processing
Any user concerned by the processing of their personal data may avail themselves of the following rights, pursuant to the European Regulation 2016/679 and the Data Protection Act (Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978):
- Right of access, rectification and right to erasure of data (laid down in Articles 15, 16 and 17 of the GDPR respectively);
- Right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR);
- Right to limit (Article 18 of the GDPR) and object to data processing (Article 21 of the GDPR);
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based exclusively on an automated process;
- Right to determine the fate of data after death;
- Right to refer to the competent supervisory authority (Article 77 of the GDPR).
To exercise your rights, please send a request through your customer area, or by e-mail to email@example.com.
In order for the data controller to process the user's request, the user may be required to provide certain information such as: first and last names, e-mail address, and account, personal space or subscriber number.
Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.